Information on the data processing of the interested party pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner and manager of the user's data processing is Formaggeria Barbieri based in via Ugo Bassi, 25, 40127 Bologna BO.
Within the Company itself, the personal data collected are processed by employees who operate as "Officers", following the relative instructions and indications given to them. of the Data Controller, as well as partner companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy activities which are duly appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
The person in charge of the protection and management of personal data can be contacted at the address of the registered office or at no. Tel: 051 221234.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The user's personal data will be acquired and processed, with his consent where necessary, in order to guarantee registration on the platform itself and to guarantee the provision of content and services offered through platforms connected to it, including market surveys and statistical surveys related to the development of marketing activities, for direct marketing purposes, both strategic and operational (sending of advertising and promotional material included).
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The user data that is collected and processed by the owner are of a personal nature and related to the subject in question. The information therefore refers to data through which the user can be identified as a natural person (name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.) and may include, with prior consent, further information.
By way of example, the Data Controller will acquire the following types of personal data:
1) personal data, such as name and surname, place and date of birth, residential address;
2) contact details, such as shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address;
3) bank details (eg IBAN), if provided for a possible refund;
4) navigation data, such as IP address, time of access to the site and / or registration to the platform, methods of accessing the server, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
5) data relating to purchases, such as the average purchase value, the type of product purchased, the frequency of purchase, the total amount purchased over time and the total number of orders placed.
Through the Site, the Data Controller will not acquire data of a sensitive nature or in any case belonging to the particular categories referred to in art. 9 of the GDPR or data relating to criminal convictions or offenses.
Your data will be processed by Formaggeria Barbieri exclusively for the purposes and within the limits indicated in the following paragraph.
CREDIT CARD DATA
The data relating to your credit card will not be processed by Formaggeria Barbieri as they are processed and / or stored directly by the banking system. The Owner will use and ensures the consumer maximum protection and confidentiality.
To make navigation easier and more intuitive, Formaggeria Barbieri since 1968 uses cookie technology
It is possible to configure the browser to allow the storage of cookies on your device, to reject them automatically or to reject some of them. It is also possible to configure the browser in such a way as to display the request for acceptance or rejection of cookies before the cookie is installed.
ADJUSTMENT TO THE GDPR EU Regulation 2016 679
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data, Formaggeria Barbieri guarantees registered users of this site the following rights:
Right of access (Article 15)
• The right of access provides in any case the right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed.
• The information that the owner must provide does not include the "methods" of processing, while the envisaged retention period must be indicated or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to define this period, as well as the guarantees applied in case of transfer of data to third countries.
The extraction of data in csv format guarantees the right to portability provided for by the GDPR legislation in Article 20.
Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17)
• The so-called right "to be forgotten" is configured as a right to the cancellation of one's personal data in an enhanced form. In fact, it is foreseen the obligation for the owners (if they have "made public" the personal data of the interested party: for example, by publishing them on a website) to inform other owners who process the deleted personal data of the cancellation request, including "Any link, copy or reproduction" (see Article 17, paragraph 2).
• It has a wider field of application than that referred to in art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b), of the Code, since the interested party has the right to request the cancellation of their data, for example, even after revocation of the consent to the processing (see Article 17, paragraph 1).
All registered "users" and also "guest" or "guest" users may at any time request the deletion of their data stored on this site.
Your data is stored on servers equipped with all the most modern protection and security systems, located within the EU.
With the exception of cases in which the user specifically requests the cancellation of their data from the database of this site, all data relating to the individual user are kept on this site for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
NEWSLETTER SENDING TECHNOLOGIES
Email marketing communications or newsletters in HTML format received from this domain may use technologies to collect statistical data on the opening of the same or the opening of web links present in them.
For example, there may be transparent images of 1 pixel (web beacon or clear gif).
It is possible to change the way in which such communications are received by Formaggeria Barbieri since 1968 to avoid the collection of such data, selecting (if present) the text-only version of the messages, avoiding clicking on web links, disabling automatic upload of the images in your mail client.
METHOD AND DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
The user's personal data will be processed with manual, IT and telematic tools and will be kept for the time necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and guarantee the provision of the services requested by him unless a period of time is necessary or permitted by law. longer than previously established.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PART RESERVED FOR MINORS
No person under the age of 18, without the prior consent of the parents or guardians, will be able to send information to the Site, nor to complete legal acts on this Site without the aforementioned consent, unless this is permitted by the regulations. in force.
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE